EnClout Ignite brings the power of web APIs to spreadsheet users, using custom functions. With our Ignite framework, you can:
- Retrieve data from web services as Custom Functions.
- Support web services with XML or JSON outputs.
- Support parameters from by GET, POST and HTTP headers.
- Minimum Learning curve regardless of the underlying APIs
- Chain multiple APIs using standard spreadsheet features
- Add-on available in Microsoft Excel
- Retrieve data from web services hosted in your local environment
- Download API configuration files from the web
- Highly configurable to your own needs
- Add-on available in Google Sheets
- Running supported APIs in the cloud directly.
- While not available yet, we plan to support Office 365 when ready
- Alexa API
- Amazon product advertising API
- Bing.com translation API
- Binlist.net Issuer Identification Numbers (IIN) API
- Data.gov APIs
- Edmunds VIN lookup APIs
- EnClout domain APIs
- FreeGeoIP.net APIs
- GeoNames.org APIs
- Github APIs
- Google Geocode APIs
- Maxmind minFraud and proxy APIs
- MyWOT (Web of Trust) API
- OMDB (Open Movie Database) API
- Opencalais APIs
- OpenWeatherMap APIs
- Telize GeoIP API
- Thesaurus API from Big Huge Lab
Excel Ignite, our Patent Pending solution, is free for personal use. Business and government users can purchase a license